Mr. Saldanha is an entrepreneur with 30 years of experience. He founded Cepemar Group in 1978, a holding company with operations in diverse industries such as engineering, environmental consulting, distribution of aviation fuel (Marlim Aviation), logistics and assistance for offshore platforms (via Brazil Supply Company) and Paqueta Investments (Real State). Mr. Nelson Saldanha is a graduate of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and a Masters from the University of Florida.
Fernando Caio Galdi
Mr. Galdi holds a Ph.d in Accounting from the University of São Paulo, and Post-Doctorate from the University of Arkansas. He also holds a specialization as Financial Market Broker by the Fundação Instituto de Administração (FIA). He is an associate professor at FUCAPE Business School, and also teaches for the Research Institute of Accounting, Actuary and Finance - FIPECAFI and for the Brazilian Association of Banks (ABBC). He is a member of the American Accounting Association - AAA (United States) and the International Association for Accounting Education and Research (UK) and reviewer for Brazilian and international journals in the field of Finance and Accounting. He is an Investment Manager authorized by the BrazilianSecurities Exchange Commission.His research interest are focused in two topics: (i) fundamental analysis, equity valuation and investment strategies and (ii) earnings quality and financial accounting for complex transactions, especially for the measurement of fair value, accounting for financial instruments, derivatives and structured operations. He has extensive experience as a consultant and referee on issues related to capital markets and accounting.Pós-Doutor em Contabilidade pela University of Arkansas, USA e Doutor em Controladoria e Contabilidade pela USP;
• Degree in Economics from the Federal University of Espirito Santo, CFP ® Financial Planner and Asset Manager (CVM Authorization no 12 321).
• Member of Cindes (Federation of Industries of Espirito Santo), Institute Leaders of Tomorrow and "Laboratório Estudar".
• Worked in the Financial Times Group - Merger Market - London, England, and was a Trainee in Lojas Riachuelo SA.
Mr. Funchal holds a Ph.d in Economics from Fundação Getúlio Vargas - RJ and Post-Doctorate by the National Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics. He is full professor at FUCAPE Business School and also a member of the American Finance Association and Econometric Society. He is also an investment manager authorized by the Brazilian Securities Exchange Commission. His research focuses on credit markets, asset allocation, bankruptcy, incomplete markets and general equilibrium. He’s currently Editor-in-Chief of the Brazilian Business Review and reviewer for national and international journals in the area of Economics and Finance, such as the Oxford Economic Papers, Corporate Governance: An International Review, and Applied Economics among others. He has extensive experience as a consultant and reviewer on issues relating to the credit market and corporate finance.
Nelson Chieppe de Saldanha
B.A. candidate in Economics at Fucape Business School, Financial Manager at Marlim Aviation.
B.A. in Business Administration and Masters in Accounting at Fucape Business School; Securities Analyst – registered CNPI - APIMEC;
Ronan Botelho Bonnemasou
• Graduated in Business Administration with an MBA in Financial Management and Post-MBA in Asset Valuation, both from the Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV).
• Securities Analyst with Full Certification (CNPI-P) by the Association of Investment Analysts and Professionals of the Capital Market (APIMEC).
• Experience more than eight years in financial institutions, including Credit Suisse Hedging-Griffo in activities such as trading and distribution of securities.